Christmas is only a few days away! Looking for Faith-themed stocking stuffers? Gini at Dayspring has several great ideas for “keeping Christ in Christmas” when you’re stuffing those Christmas stockings.
Faith Filled Stocking Stuffer Ideas
by Gini at Dayspring
Decorating for Christmas can bring such joy. Just the acts of pulling out your ornaments, setting up your nativity scene and dusting off your wreath can bring warm memories of year’s past and a sense of gratitude for the days ahead. And, as you’re digging through your Christmas storage bin to find these timeless keepsakes, you come across the perfect, icing-on-the-cake touch to your newly red-and-green decorated living room…the Christmas stockings.
Each Christmas stocking that is “hung from the chimney with care” represents a beautiful, unique life – a one-of-a-kind person that God “wonderfully made” and specifically placed in your family. And what better way to celebrate this uniqueness than to fill their stocking with small tokens of their favorite little trinkets on Christmas morning? This year, we invite you to take a moment and think through each person in your family and instead of throwing in the normal lip balm, candy, plush animals or socks, give them something with a little more meaning. Check out these stocking stuffer ideas to find the perfect small gifts to celebrate the unique beings in your life.
1. Sticky Prayers – Have a natural encourager in your family? Sticky prayers provide a fun way for them to bless others.
2. With You Always Cross – This small, bamboo cross fits perfectly in a stocking, pocket or purse. Invite the gift recipient to hold the cross when they need to be encouraged, and to keep it close by to be a constant reminder that God is with them, He cares, and He’s never going to let them go.
3. Shield of Faith Necklace – This Shield of Faith necklace, with its inspiring inscription of Joshua 1:9 on the reverse side, is a great stocking stuffer – one that will remind your loved one of how God is with us no matter where we are or what we are facing.
4. Amazing Grace Coloring Book – Gift this beautifully designed and illustrated coloring book that highlights the words and sentiment of the well-known Christian hymn, Amazing Grace. A treasury of inspiring images, Scripture, and lyrics that provide hours of relaxation and meditation.
5. Be You Trinket Dish – A simple, encouraging message, an adorable and delightful design, and a powerful Scripture makes this trinket dish a wonderful gift idea for daughters, sisters, moms, girlfriends, granddaughters, grandmothers, and others!
6. Choose the Good – Magnet Set – Gift this set of inspirational magnets to help remind them of the importance of making choices and decisions that bring them closer in their relationship with the Lord.
7. I Am His – Magnetic Memo Pad – This inspirational memo pad is a wonderful gift for the busy body in your family. It’s perfect for jotting down thoughts, errands and reminders!
8. Hope – Pen & Bookmark Gift Set – Have an avid reader in your group? This gift set will help them keep Bible pages marked while having a pen in hand for noting truths, thoughts, and direction.
9. Shiny Dots 2017 Premium Pocket Planner – Why is this premium pocket planner so perfect?—it is elegantly book bound; it is about the size of a checkbook and easy to grab on the run; it’s filled with encouraging Scriptures; and, it has weekly grids for writing notes, reminders, or important dates and meetings. A great way to stay organized and be refreshed by His Word!
Looking for even more stocking stuffer ideas? Check out more favorites here. Having a hard time finding the perfect gift for those last ones on your list? We can help. Read through the articles below to find just the right gift for that hard-to-buy-for loved one.
The photo credit for the main (top) image in this post goes to jill111 at Pixabay.